Tucson AC & Heating Services
Regular Air Conditioning & Heating Systems Maintenance can extend the overall life of your systems. Having a reputable Tucson AC Installation company do the job right is even more important… READ MORE
Residential AC Services
Whether you are building a new Tucson home, or have been living in yours for 20 years, Heating and Cooling are 2 of the most important factors when it comes to being comfortable in your home… READ MORE
Commercial Heating & Cooling
Do you have a Big Commercial HVAC job, We can Handle it. Nothing can shut down a Tucson business quicker like a broken Commercial AC System in the middle of a Tucson Summer… READ MORE
Green Comfort Heating and Cooling
Tucson’s Leading AC & Heating Installation Service Provider
Green Comfort Heating and Cooling, a Tucson Air conditioning Installation, Repair and Service company, delivers exactly what we promise to our customers: fixing your Tucson air conditioning and heating systems problems right the first time around. When our service technicians come to your home, they are trained to fix the problem right the first time. We want you to be happy and comfortable long after we go home.
We offer a wide variety of ac installation and repair services to Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, Sierra Vista, Green Valley and Sahuarita.
- Ductless Mini-Splits
- Air Conditioning (AC) Units
- Air Filters and Filtration Systems
- Home and Commercial air conditioners
- Forced-air systems
- Evaporative Cooler (a.k.a. Swamp Coolers)
- Heating ventilation systems
- Heat pumps
- Gas furnaces
- and more…
Whatever your air conditioning or heating need, you can rest assured that Green Comfort Heating and Cooling can meet it.
Contact us today for a Free in-home Estimate
TEP Rebate Program
Tucson Electric Power (TEP) has created Incentives for improving the energy efficiency in your Tucson home. You can Improve the comfort, safety & energy efficiency of your Tucson home & start saving today with air conditioning, heating & solar incentives/rebates available only through participating contractors.
Who is Eligible?
- You must be a current TEP residential customer.
- You must own a single-family detached home, townhome or other attached residential building with up to four units.
- Heating and cooling early retirement (10 SEER or less) and replacement: $500
Equipment downsizing: $150
- Duct sealing: $3/CFM25 reduced up to the lesser of 50% of installed cost or $450
- Air sealing: 50% of installed costs up to $250
- Air sealing with attic insulation: 50% of installed costs up to $800
- Shade screens or solar window film: $1 per square foot installed up to $250
For additional information on tax credits, please see the Federal Residential Energy Efficiency Tax Credit information.